Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy who have been awarded a major contract in the Northern part os Saudi Arabia and are looking for an experienced Risk Manager. The role will include;
- Managing the Project risk management process.
- Produces and updates the PRM plan and manages the PRM tools and procedures.
- Ensures that the project risk date is gathered in a consistent way.
- Manages and updates the Risk register
- Manages the quantitative risk analysis process
- Candidates should have a degree in an engineering or construction related field and should have a proven track record as a risk manager working on a major construction project in the middle east.
- Candidates should be familiar with collection and analysis of risk data and producing suitable reports and utilising software and methods such as Monte carlo
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration