Job description / Role
Our client is one of the reputed operations in the facilities management industry providing facilities services & solutions to royal clients associated with them in the entire kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire a RO Operator & Pump Technician for their site based in Riyadh in KSA.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Operation of Pre Treatment plant.
- Operation of RO Plant.
- Operation of PWS Distribution loop.
- Updating Log Sheets of Water system.
- Maintenance of complete water system.
- Cleaning of water storage tanks.
- Operation and maintenance of underground water pump.
- Updating all the related documents for preventive maintenance of Water system.
- Sanitization of R.O. unit and distribution loop as per planned schedule.
- Membrane flushing as and when required.
- Responsible for operation of ETP, if required.
- Repair, fabricate, install & remove a variety of centrifugal, gear, diaphragm, reciprocating pumps & related rotating equipment
- Rotating equipment alignments
- Troubleshooting all rotating equipment
- Repairs, installs and removes a variety of centrifugal, submersible, water injection, gear, diaphragm and reciprocating pumps, other related, rotating equipment
- Maintains, trouble shoots, diagnoses, and repairs all rotating equipment in a cost effective manner and within spending thresh hold
- Build new and repair reciprocating Bottom Hole Pumps
- Pump removals and installations
- Rebuilding pumps in the field
- New base installations
- New equipment startups
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Requires excellent written and oral English communication skills. The Arabic language will be an added advantage.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes, as well as industry practices
- Driving license – Saudi Arabia preferred.
- Water treatment plant operator needs mechanical aptitude and the ability to solve problems intuitively.
- Competent in basic mathematics, chemistry, and biology.
- Ability to apply data to formulas that determine treatment requirements, flow levels, and concentration levels.
- Computer knowledge as most RO plants use computerized equipment.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Pump Maintenance.
- Should have experience working in Construction, Facilities Management companies, or any other related industry.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.