Job description / Role
This role will oversee the development of all route schedules related to routes and roads. The goal is to build a system that provides high-frequency and reliable service with reduced travel times.
Leading public transportation company in Saudi Arabia.
* Study and analyze current infrastructure to develop routes and schedules for bus transportation.
* Use advanced systems to monitor performance and calculate timely schedules.
* Coordinate between the scheduling and operational departments.
Competitive salary and benefits
* Experienced in the transportation sector.
* Track record in planning and route optimization.
* Expert in scheduling softwares and applications (ex: VISUM)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.