SaaS Services Account Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
SaaS Services Account Manager - Saudi Arabia
The market place is all about Disruption and Digital Transformation. Nowhere is this more apparent than within the key business solution domains. Every boardroom faces the question of whether they are the "disruptor" or the "disrupted". Oracle is helping organisations leverage the Cloud by offering the broadest and deepest services Cloud platform available in the market.
We need an entrepreneurial leadership style to harness this unique opportunity in KSA Reporting to the Services Leader, you will have the freedom to build a world-class services sales organisation that is 100% focused on our KSA clients with full responsibility to lead, drive and deliver new Services sales revenues across all Oracle Offerings.
The successful candidate will lead an efficient and skilled prime organisation, driving customer success, efficient go-to-market strategies and effective deployment of a wide pool of resources. You will have proven experience of leading Services sales organisations, understand Services sales cycles and know how to optimise investment to achieve maximum potential.
- Accountable for Services Bookings growth in KSA
- Responsible for setting the organisation strategy and direction to deliver revenue requirements
- Exhibits credibility & effectively manages internal & external stakeholders, customers & networks
- Responsible for pipeline management, opportunity management and demand generation
- Maintains executive relationships in top accounts and with Partners
- Experienced executive, capable of managing a diverse team
- Proven track record of executing sales successes & influencing complex deals
- Ability to lead, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across Oracle's lines of business
- High levels of energy, passion, creativity and enthusiasm
- Successfully achieved demonstrable growth across multiple product lines, including a strong understanding of our Services portfolio and offerings
- Strong background and network across the KSA region
- Extensive experience in a direct sales environment
- Extensive experience managing sales teams
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.