Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Developing, building, and delivering solutions to customers based on IBM Technology Expert Labs technologies with a focus on RegTech portfolio - Safer Payments & Openpages,
- Experience in process analysis, design, and identification of RegTech opportunities
- Facilitate workshops with the business operations , technical and functional teams to understand the end to end to end processes.
- Work with business teams to simplify and improve operations by analysing processes and creating end-to-end RegTech solution designs.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the successful implementation of RegTech projects.
- Provide status to key stakeholders on project progress and call out project risks and mitigation plan.
- Making all your customers successful whilst achieving key metrics for yourself and Expert Labs
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in working in a team environment to deliver assignments/projects.
- At least 3 years of implementation experience in at least one of the RegTech products, preferably Safer Payments,
- Good knowledge about Linux, Unix systems, Networking and Database systems ,
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture such as Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift ,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and practices in delivering IT projects.
- Good communication skills to articulate challenges and solutions in a client environment.
- Proven ability to translate business and technical requirements into solution architecture design, documentation, and best practices
- A passion and deep interest in Regulatory Technologies ,
- Strong written, oral communication skills and able to manage user / vendor / customer
- Identify and track critical business data inside business processes & extract data for business reports
- Design and create custom reports and Dashboards /scoreboards to provide process visibility
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.