Job description / Role
• Liaise as necessary with Facilities Managers, Supervisors and employees to ensure compliance with legal obligations and statutory requirements.
• Implement and monitor HSEQ policy, procedure and practice across all departments and sites. Ensure that policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
• Implement and monitor emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, accident and incident reporting to the Facilities Manager and relevant authorities.
• Undertake risk assessments and implement risk control measures.
• Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
• Promote a culture of responsibility, compliance, and continuous improvement for all aspect of HSEQ. Implement and monitor all initiatives to minimize accidents and incidents
• Undertake regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
• Lead in-house training with managers and employees regarding health and safety issues and risks.
• Maintain detailed records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements.
• Maintain detailed records of incidents and accidents and produce statistics for managers.
• Implement of control policy, procedure, and practice for exposure to hazardous substances and danger from flammable, explosive, electrical equipment, noise, radiation and manual handling, and all other potential risks.
• Ensure that working environments across all departments and sites satisfy health, safety and welfare requirements for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities. Also food handling, preparation and hygiene facilities, where appropriate.
• Manage and organize the safe disposal of hazardous substances.
• Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all legislation and any developments that affect the FM industry.
SAR 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A bachelor’s degree or an associate degree.
• Valid competency certificates.
• Registration as a Health and Safety Officer.
• Strong communication skills.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in this position.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
About the Company
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals.
CIT Group is a financial holding company with over a century of experience, approximately $50 billion in assets as of Sept. 30, 2018, and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company’s commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, real estate financing, equipment financing, factoring and railcar financing. CIT’s consumer banking segment includes its national online bank, CIT Bank, and a Southern California branch bank, OneWest Bank.
HSE Officer - Water Infrastructure
|Abu Dhabi||7 Apr|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Officer
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services