Job description / Role
Safety Officer (Saudi National)
Leadership received from (directly):
Director of Engineering
Leadership received from (indirectly):
Director of Engineering - Security Manager
Director of Engineering - Security Manager
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the "moments" business. We're intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn't take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of all building Electro mechanical systems.
- Able to use test equipment.
- Responds to all emergencies.
- Coaching and training of subordinates.
- Complete all Safety reports and log entries.
- To learn and carry out fire brigade duties when assigned.
- Holds periodic fire evacuation trainings
- Holds orientation and safety training for new joiners
- Handles with Civil Defense all the related visits and related comments
- Periodical inspection for all working area for preventive measures.
- Inspection of work accidents and diseased and preparation of reports explaining the reasons and the required precautions to avoid them
- To establish preventive discipline among employees through training and directional signs
- To report any misuse that might lead to accidents or to or to extra cost in daily industrial security log book
- To secure all dangerous process like welding, demolishing, construction, unloading of heavy loads and discharging of fuel tankers.
- To furnish first aid boxes with the required staff from the clinic.
- Periodical checking of safety measures for boilers, ovens, kitchens and gas pipes with the concerned personnel.
- To keep storing procedures up to standard for safety and security measures.
- To ensure safety procedures in the projects execution and to take apart in the fire safety projects
- To keep the safety and security measures of the swimming pool.
- Maintenance of firefighting and fire alarm system.
- To check and clarify all emergency exits and staircases from any obstacles
- To check all emergency lights periodically
- You have to do any other job requested by chief engineer
- You will be under call at any time in case of emergency.
- This Vacancy is for Saudi Nationals
- OSHA certificate.
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Good communication skills in both Arabic & English
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.