Safety & Risk Engineer - Level I
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITY
- Experienced in the design of fire detection and alarm systems, with 5 years in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of National & international and industrial Code & Standard related to Fire Protection.
- Having experience in Greenfield & Brownfield EPC Projects.
- Ability to prepare and design complete detailed design documents for fire alarm systems, mass notification systems, and releasing systems. Knowledge of manual, electric, and pneumatic releasing, as well as cross-zoning and flame detection is preferred.
- Detail knowledge of fire alarm control panels, interface connections, wiring and cable routing.
- Capable of preparing Fire Protection related deliverables, such as conceptual layout drawings, P&IDs, Block Diagrams and Cause & Effect Diagrams
- -Promote and maintain Worley, Customer, and contractor best practice working relationships.
- Ensure that contractors comply with all aspects of the Worksite HSE Plan and policy; site regulations, permit to work, Worley, and Customer requirements.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Communicating effectively in a range of environments and with Worley team members and Contractors
-Demonstrating excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
-Well-developed technical and practical skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
-Solid technical and practical experience in the relevant discipline, including the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve them.
-A thorough understanding of industrial construction environment and proven supervisory experience in multi-disciplinary teams.
A minimum of 05 years experience as Fire Alarm Engineer in a brownfield/greenfield position on major refineries, petrochemical, or process plants
-Proven experience in safety & risk position with key focus on Fire Alarm systems as an Engineer.
-Recognised trade qualifications in the relevant discipline or equivalent experience
-Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and sound knowledge in relevant software.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.