Job description / Role
• Safety supervisors are responsible for the safety performance of their team at all times.
• They are to enforce all safe systems of work. They ensure the workers follow them to the letter in their work.
• Safety supervisors conduct safety meetings at least once every month and report that to the management.
• The safety supervisor conducts unsafe act audits and reports the outcome to the management head.
• Make reports on any job yet to be in the safe systems of work. The supervisor updates them immediately into the Safe system of work.
• Health and safety supervisors conduct safety Training and other necessary training as fit by the management.
• Conducts accident investigation and reporting with other team members.
• Make reports on all health problems of an employee to the management.
• Conducts daily, weekly and monthly safety inspections and documents them for reference.
• Makes provision for on-the-job training for the workers relating to job instructions and work procedures
• Technical Diploma or Training Course in HSE.
• Site safety measures
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)