Job description / Role
In this role you will be expected to maintain and grow the facilities management and health care business for our client.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products. They are well known and respected within the Middle East and have been operating in KSA for decades now.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Develop and execute a growth strategy for the FM and Health care sectors
* Work with the Management team to identify opportunities for growth
* Maintain strong relationships with existing client base
* Prepare regular reports for management
* Sales forecasting and pipeline management
* Attractive Salary Package
* Company vehicle provided
* Candidate must already be based in Riyadh
* At least 3 years experience in Sales (to Facilities Management companies) or as a FM Project Manager
* Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal) in both Arabic and English
* Experience of working in a multinational business will be preferred
* A track record of consistently achieving sales targets
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.