Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative in Riyadh who will become an expert on our solution, identify opportunities to serve schools, and achieve revenue goals.
• Winning new clients in your territory
• Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close
• Prospecting daily to generate your own leads and build pipeline
• Providing accurate sales forecasts
• Leveraging company CRM
• Developing and maintaining expertise on the product
• Researching competition to strategically drive new sales
• Maintaining an understanding of local education regulations & standards
• Building solid relationships within the territory at the school and district level
• Achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets
SAR 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Benefits + Commission
You’ll be a good fit if you are skilled at consultative sales, highly motivated, and passionate about helping the youth.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling Education Technology products, possesses knowledge of the K-12 market, works well in a fast-paced environment, has a high energy level, and is driven to achieve sales goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales or a related field
• 3+ years of successful, recent, sales experience
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills (In English and Arabic)
• Must be able to travel within the assigned territory each week, as needed, and also travel for occasional meetings, trade shows or events
About the Company
Nooreed is a non-political, non-sectarian social enterprise whose mission is to help young adults figure out what they want to be when they are older. But more than that, we want them to become successful and satisfied with their career and life.
A career exploration platform for Arab millennials. We create videos showcasing the real-life career stories of professionals in the region. Our mission is to inspire high school students to make educated, independent career decisions.
Nooreed videos provide expert information on what jobs entail, what skills are needed, and much more. We also offer job shadowing opportunities which involve visits to job sites and interactions with the insiders. Nooreed founders wanted this information for their younger selves, but they couldn’t find it! So they created Nooreed to help the youth and their parents in this critical journey. Nooreed will produce as many videos as possible so that every student can find a job they can relate to, adapt it to their reality, and thrive.