Job description / Role
Our client is a large manufacturing company in Saudi. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales / Commercial Director (Heavy Machinery) to be base in Dammam
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages human, financial and commercial resources to ensure that the business is supported fully and that revenues of the business are actively flowing.
• Working closely with the business unit and interdepartmental relativities, he regularly reviews the sales performance, guides, and motivates teams and other support staff in meeting their objectives & targets, and seeks to retain or improve market share.
Sales and Marketing:
• The General Manager keeps close contact with industry and obtains market intelligence to establish customer needs to assist the sales teams.
• Working closely with the managers and subordinates, he regularly assesses the performance across all areas to ensure the achievement and maintenance of standards.
• Personally gets involved with the management of client issues in the territory.
• Liaises with marketing in regards to trade show attendance.
• The General Manager, working closely follows customer complaints and comments of customers.
• Accordingly, he ascertains the issues and discusses mitigation plans with his/her team to rectification practices where required.
• He/she ensures strict implementation of standards.
• He/she investigates all customer complaints to identify the weak areas.
• Should areas be identified, he/she advises the who then arrange for the relevant training for their staff.
• The General Manager identifies the high achievers amongst the staff in the branches.
• He utilises his job knowledge, customer service feedback and knowledge of weak areas within his staff to identify training needs and development plans for his staff.
• He identifies the aptitude, knowledge level, aspirations, strengths and weakness of each member of his staff.
Facilities & Support:
• The General Manager ensures that the facilities, assets and operations inside the branches are maintained to a high standard inclusive of the buildings both interior and exterior.
• He ensures that manpower to support the operation of the branch is available for the business to support the sales teams and operations.
• He works with head office in ensuring that local legislative requirements are entertained and in place and certifications are up to date to allow for further recruitment if required.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Previous Experience handling a similar role
• Experience transportation industry (Heavy Machinery)
• Knowledge of truck and equipment
• Fluency in English
• GCC experience is plus
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Business Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Business Development Director
Deputy General Manager (Saudi National)
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|