Job description / Role
• Manage and follow up booking order according to the deadline
• Manage and follow up contracts with Finance and Legal Department
• Coordination with customers for managing campaigns
• Interface with Technical team for monitoring new installations
• Follow up on amendment by informing Finance and Technical teams
• Managing airport access pass
• Monitor and report in internal issues, provide relevant reports and information
• Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
• Complete administrative work, as required
• Minimum 2-3 years of Sales Coordination OR Account/project management experience
• Technical Competence
• Extremely detail oriented
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Undergraduate degree
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.