Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are looking for a professional Sales Coordinator who oversees a sales team and ensures company targets are met. You will act as a liaison by providing valuable feedback from the customers and sales team to upper management.
• Assist the sales team in daily order execution and coordinate with the customers and suppliers.
• Draft and Prepare sales contracts upon order confirmation and ensure that the order to the supplier is aligned with the requirements per the customer’s PO / Order confirmation.
• Responsible for preparing delivery orders and processing Commercial Invoices, Shipping and Transportation documents as per contract terms.
• Prepare, review and negotiate terms on the draft Letter of Credit, whether with customer or supplier and ensure all internal guidelines and approvals are in place.
• Liaise with the Sales Team to ensure the order to the supplier is executed; prepare PO to the supplier (for Project / Back-to-Back Contracts).
• Follow up with suppliers or mills for order production updates, vessel details and dates of deliveries and update customer and the sales team.
• Responsible for all back-office documentation required to execute and complete an order’s shipment.
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when needed.
• Documenting and sorting financial and non-financial data in electronic forms and presenting reports
• Monitoring the sales team’s progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
• Ensure compliance with perfect vision policies and procedures.
• Act liaison officer between the sales team, operation, manufacture and Finance Team.
• Prepare Sales reports as required by sales managers.
• Strong personal skills, team player and capable of taking the initiative.
• Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, organized and able to meet deadlines with attention to detail (for documentation).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required sales/marketing/administration
• Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience as a sales coordinator.
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Applicants must be based in Saudi Arabia.
• Good knowledge of MS Offices.
About the Company
We are an IoT and safety solutions company located in Saudi Arabia. We manufacture, provide and develop various IoT systems for different applications, especially in the safety field.
IoT technologies We work with various IoT verticals like smart cities, cold chain, water, smart home, sphere, agri, bank, power, etc.
Customer Service & Logistic Manager
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jan|
Corporate Sales Executive
Area Sales Executive
B2B Sales Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting