Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Owner of targeted Location relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor with a focus on customer satisfaction, ensuring customers are informed on Business Development (BD) developments and initiatives
- Oversee and guide Business Development Managers in development of relationships with customers
- Assign and provide adequate Business Development management support for BD entry points into WorleyParsons organisation to draw on local and global capability to resolve customers' problems
- Support the General Manager with regional, global and Location partners to ensure the best outcome and value for the customer
- Assign and / or provide adequate Business Development management support to the Location drive for Pursuit process best practice on targeted bids (and all bids over R10m) including Executive Strategic Review (ESR) /Executive Proposal Review (ESR) compliance in accordance with EMSv4
- Keep abreast of the Location market considering supply chain and competitors while pursuing new opportunities in Mining, Infrastructure and Power
- Strive to eliminate waste and reduce cost of BD function
- Facilitate staff productivity and efficiency, minimizing absenteeism and turnover figures in terms of best practice figures
- Recognised business management qualification (Diploma or degree)
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years' Project Delivery experience of which 8 years is at senior management level within the Mining, Infrastructure, and Power sector, recognised as a technical expert in their field by Customers, prior to entering a business development role.
- A proven ability to sell solutions across the project lifecycle to Customers.
- Experience in EPC/M, PMC or OE services environment.
- Expert knowledge of applicable EMS v4 procedures and related Business development/ Pursuit operating systems.
- Deep knowledge of local market requirement for Mining, Infrastructure and Power including customers' expectations
- Robust knowledge of labour burdens and location overhead
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.