Job description / Role
This role will be responsible for customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The successful candidate will be developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
Our client is a leader in the retail industry, with a strong & diverse portfolio
* Lead the sales team and the growth strategy
* Maintain and grow relationship with key accounts
* Ensure that the strategy is aligned with current trends in the market
* Ensure KPIs are met by the sales team
* Competitive package
* 7-10 years of sales experience within the FMCG / Retail industries
* BA/BS degree
* Previous team management experience
* Pro-active, very driven, strong communication skills
* Out client is looking for Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.