Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The sales Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers. Managing and interpreting customer requirements. Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations. Negotiating tender and contract terms. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions. Offering after-sales support services
- Canvassing the market by meeting daily with customers through sales calls
- Contact new customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Achieving sales target plan.
- Negotiate and quote prices and terms of sales, agreements based on company Pricing policy, Contract structure and defined Authority Matrix.
- Negotiate the payments terms & follow up the accounts receivables.
- Maintain customer records
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Providing prompt follow-up to customers
- Prompt preparation for all required sales reports
- Provide feedback to management on customer activities, competitor activities, competitor pricing, product development needs and marketing tools.
- Comply with established health & safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety, and welfare of self on others.
- Identify and reports to management and health, safety, and environment risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his supervisor's instruction
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Have at least 2 years' experience in company product range with related tasks
- BS Engineering to get the title of sales engineer preferred Mechanical, Diploma Welding
- BA or High engineering diploma for sales executive position
- Strong computer and technical skills with specific experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.