Job description / Role
The Sales Executive is an important position for the company. The person appointed plays a paramount role in the growth, transition and profitability of the company. As the position title entails, the focus will be on identifying and developing new sales and business leads. A list of the specific responsibilities and requirements is as mentioned below:
• Reports to the Manager(s) and keeps them informed and seeks their guidance, direction and approval as required.
• Identifies, solicits and develops new sales leads in line with the business activities of the company.
• Stays abreast of developments in the food industry through newspapers, magazines, internet and other media and information sources.
• Maintains a database and filing system of all relevant information pertaining to sales activities.
• Prepares surveys, studies, reports and other communications on sales activities.
• Maintains and develops contacts with third parties including existing and potential local clients
• Supports procurement activities that will lead to sales.
• Participates, coordinates and/or leads negotiations on potential deals with third parties.
• Works on, coordinates, monitors and/or lead projects/transactions that stem from sales and contract activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
• Relevant Work Experience.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Good computer skills. Excel, Word and Power point a must. Knowledge on other programs and applications a plus.
• Presentable with good communication, marketing and negotiating skills.
• Good analytical skills with ability to work with financial figures.
• Good ability to work in teams and cooperate with managers and colleagues.
• Strong drive to learn and develop oneself.
• Strong willingness to work hard, take on responsibility and meet deadlines.
• Strong desire to be organized and produce quality and reliable work.
• Consistent attendance and punctuality.
About the Company
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (“BTTCO”) is an import, trading and distribution service company based in Alkhobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Historically, BTTCO’s food activities originates to as far back as the 1980s under Bassam AlTamimi Establishment with the importation and trading of a wide variety of fresh, frozen and processed foods in the Kingdom.
However, our focus over the last two decades has been providing fresh products to key clients in the Eastern Province. Our client base includes hotels and resorts, airlines, restaurants and catering companies. This is usually done on a contractual basis. Our products are usually sourced from the central market, farms and some importation. In order to expand and diversify our business in the food segment we have increased the company’s capital and shareholder support several-fold.