Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Exceeds personal sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Handles key accounts and key prospects jointly with senior sales personnel
- Solicits group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
- Participates in the d.a.r.t. Referral Program via goals for referring business to sister hotels/brands
- Within market driven parameters, quotes and negotiates prices, confirming by written contracts
- As directed, participates in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and global sales network
- Maintains account, contact, activity and business details within Opera S&C according to Accor standards
- Upon closing, coordinates and follows up with convention services, catering and/or other hotel departments to ensure delivery of hotel's promised services
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Hotel Management degree/diploma and/or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of two years working experience preferably within a customer contact environment
- Microsoft Office suite of software literacy an asset
- Opera Sales & Catering knowledge an asset
- Prior sales experience an asset
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.