Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Sales professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. As Sales Executive, your leadership and vision will foster an engaged team in support of maximized market share, operating results and guest satisfaction.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of Sales, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists DOS and SMs to prepare reports, and materials for publications and presentations if required.
- Manages "key" accounts to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and continued growth as per assignment of DOS.
- Prepares Banquet Event Order (BEO).
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
- Makes courtesy calls and sales calls upon request.
- Arranges meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Assists DOS or SMs on identifying the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats to gathering market and customer information.
- Meets and greets clients and visitors; arranges for inspection and conducts inspection with clients; entertains clients if requested.
- Records enquiries, sales leads or any new business and submits copies to the DOS.
- Works closely with relevant departments to ensure that all contractual agreements with guests are strictly met.
- Sales Administrator in some administrative jobs: sets up and coordinates meetings and conferences.
- Previous senior leadership experience within sales required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and or relevant computer applications required.
- University/College degree in a related discipline required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.