Job description / Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some experience in the Meeting & Events and Corporate Sales markets and is looking to take the next step!
The role covers the following main responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts - established & developing
- Assisting in the animation of new business through research, sales calls and qualification of leads
- Updating and maintaining sales contact lists and account information in the hotels systems
- Assisting with the creation and execution of marketing activities such as Familiarisation trips, site visits, trade show attendance and any other client related interactions
- Working on ad-hoc projects in conjunction with the Cluster Sales Manager.
- Assisting tGroups Sales Team in enquiry handling and event conversion during high demand periods
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills - A strong team player
- Self-motivated and good organisational skills
- Experience in the following systems desirable: Opera, Delphi FDC, Lanyon/Cvent
- Fluent in English - spoken & written.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.