Job description / Role
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in the region, generating opportunities through contacts, networking, and associations.
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing an intimate knowledge of key accounts, and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
- Bachelors in Interior Design/ or related degree
- The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years fit-out interior project sales experience, preferably in the turnkey and interior works sector, commercial real estate, event management, or construction.
- Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experience in dealing with clients.
- Ideally, this individual could be an interiors Project Manager turned sales executive, an Interior Designer turned sales executive, or an existing sales executive by education and profession who has the desire to market fit-out design solutions and manage client relationships in the designated sector.
- Spoken Arabic & English
- Driving License
About the Company
Alma Investment holding established in 2020 as a collective partnership company between the family members and started functioning as a investor in number of ventures. The company diversified into various fields such as Real estate, interior design and construction, Pharmaceutical, Foreign & Domestic Investments etc. Besides the company is a shareholder of many reputed Saudi Joint stock companies in different fields such as industry, services, banking & finance, trade & commerce etc.
- Bedaya By Genesis
- The Peninsula