Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the Sales Executive Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers. Managing and interpreting customer requirements. Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations. Negotiating tender and contract terms. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions. Offering after-sales support services
- Candidates will be expected to develop extensive market knowledge on their respective market segments, competition and analyze changing market condition to report to their direct manager.
- Canvassing the market by meeting daily with customers through sales calls
- Market analysis and suggest actions
- Understand market changes and support budget analysis within their product range and segments
- Develop new customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Achieving sales target plan .
- Promote complete product
- Negotiate and quote prices and terms of sales, agreements based on company Pricing policy, Contract structure and defined Authority Matrix.
- Negotiate the payments terms & follow up the account's receivables .
- Maintain customer records
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Providing prompt follow-up to customers
- Prompt preparation for all required sales reports
- Provide feedback to management on customer activities, competitor activities, competitor pricing, product development needs and marketing tools.
- Achieve collection targets and support company financial KPl's.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
- Have at least 2 years' sales experience in company product range with related tasks
- Higher diploma in technical field or BA
- Strong computer and technical skills with specific experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within multicultural environment
- Fluent English
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Al Boom Marine
Atyab Al-Karam International