Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
- SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Are you a passionate and driven sales executive in the early years of your career and want to accelerate your quota carrying sales skills and experiences? Would you thrive in a customer-facing, fast paced, technology space for one of the world's most valuable brands?
The SAP Sales Academy is a world-class training program that develops our next generation sales force by delivering an energizing and inspiring experience within a globally diverse environment. This nine-month program facilitates multi-dimensional, experiential learning with a focus on: digital transformation, global intelligence, human skills, business and technology acumen, solution/industry knowledge, and strategy/tools/process.
During the program, you will receive onboarding in your local market, travel to California for two 6-week segments of classroom learning alongside your global peers in our world-class training center, then apply this learning in your local market while supporting your assigned sales mentor in the field. Upon successful program completion, you will move into a direct customer-facing sales role in your market and continue to receive mentoring and coaching support to accelerate your growth. Join us for the opportunity of a lifetime, to develop a global peer network, partner and engage with customers to help solve their unique business challenges, and leveraging world-class cloud-based products and services, all while earning a great salary and benefits.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration or related subject
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken
- Maximum of 3 years' work experience in a sales environment preferably in a technology company or in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and/or industries (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
- Proven record of customer facing sales success and direct quota-carrying experience is strongly preferred
Upon selection into the sales academy, you will be aligned to a specific market unit or specific solution in license sales or aligned to Services Sales based on the needs of the business.
If you satisfactorily complete the requirements of the SAP Academy Program in accordance with established SAP Academy performance criteria, SAP intends to place you in a defined position
General information: It is mandatory for all non-US citizens to possess a visa or ESTA travel authorization to enter the U.S. for any SAP training, or otherwise, that is valid on an uninterrupted basis at the time of entering the U.S. through the end of the training and departure date. If an individual is selected to attend the training, SAP will reasonably assist that individual in the visa or ESTA travel application process as it deems appropriate for that individual's circumstances. Please be advised that pursuant to U.S. immigration requirements, a prior arrest, citation, charge, indictment, conviction, or imprisonment for breaking or violating any laws (even if pardoned or expunged) may impact and/or delay an individual's ability to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, in connection with which an ESTA travel authorization is made, and/or secure a U.S. visa. Additionally, if the visa or ESTA travel authorization is not secured as required, becomes invalid for any reason while the individual is present in the U.S., or at any time due to other business factors, SAP reserves the right to discontinue its association with any individual without further obligation of any kind.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies