Job description / Role
Sales Manager (Saudi Arabia)
Curtiss-Wright EST Group specializes in the development, manufacture and marketing of highly-engineered products and repair services for shell and tube heat exchangers, condensers, coolers and chillers. Our best known product, the Pop-A-Plug® Tube Plugging System, is the industry's leading technology for plugging leaking and degraded heat exchanger tubes. EST Group also engineers and manufactures test plugs, pressure testing and isolation plugs to greatly simplify and speed-up pressure testing and/or isolation of piping, tubing, valves, pressure vessels and a multitude of special applications.
Reporting to the Director of EMEA Sales, as Middle East Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing and developing business in the Middle East market. You will be responsible for coordinating sales to end-users and to our established resale distribution network. You will direct all sales activity and explore all potential avenues for the business in an effective manner in order to capitalize on all available opportunities and increase sales revenue.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, promote, market and sell the Curtiss-Wright suite of EST Group products. This position will be a home based role based locally in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will have proven sales experience in the Middle East and previous experience reporting to Regional Offices across Europe and the USA.
• Working to establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for the Middle East Territory to implement the strategy for company growth in the Middle East markets
• In support of the distribution network and direct product users conducts sales activities including sales calls, product demonstrations, seminars, trade shows, local training, clarification meetings and final negotiations for all EST products and services
• Planning and directing all sales programs to promote new markets, improve competitive position in the area, and provide fast and efficient customer service
• Maintaining regular customer contact and consistently recording information for budgets, sales metrics and forecasting
• Full Account Management responsibilities for existing and repeat business
• Providing technical support to customers on types of products to purchase and using market knowledge to ascertain the best options available
• Provide support in coordinating activities of personnel engaged in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and receiving and shipping operations
• Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times and ensuring best quality of service
• Minimum of seven years proven sales experience working in Industrial sales across European, Middle-East and Africa
• Experienced working independently to manage a territory with full sales responsibility including experience in closing sales, negotiations, budgeting, qualifying opportunities, and delivering presentations
• Technical experience especially a Mechanical background would be highly desirable
• Computer literate and competent user of Microsoft Packages (including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Qualification to Bachelorette Degree level (or equivalent) in a related field or relevant work experience in a comparable role
• English speaking with preference for working knowledge of the Arabic language
• Well versed in Middle Eastern sales and business cultures
• Multi-tasker and ability to deal with multiple priorities
• Highly self-motivated and independent
• Financial knowledge and experience including budgeting and forecasting
• Strategy knowledge, able to take a helicopter view
• Full driving license
• Frequent travel
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR, EAR, and of The Netherlands and the EU through completion of a Personnel Security Screening Standard (PSSS) application. In the event information provided on the PSSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
About the Company
Curtiss-Wright Corporation is a diversified, multinational provider of highly engineered, technologically advanced products and services. We are the corporate descendants of the Wright brothers, the fathers of flight, and Mr. Glenn Curtiss, the father of naval aviation.
In 1929, the companies founded by these three great aviation pioneers merged to form the largest aircraft company at the time, Curtiss-Wright Corporation. Today, we design and manufacture highly engineered, advanced technologies that perform critical functions in demanding conditions in the commercial, industrial, defense, and energy markets, and have operations in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and internationally. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trade under the symbol CW.