Job description / Role
A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Sales Manager in Riyadh for their biosimilar products to cover KSA.
* Achieve sales and activity goals for KSA.
* Manage team sales promotion activities.
* Participate in the development & monitor the implementation of procedures & systems that ensure the success of the business in KSA & ensure adherence of teams and agents to these systems and procedures.
* Facilitate the attraction, hiring and motivation of sales staff.
* Coach and mentor subordinates and appraise their performance.
* Assist in the preparation of the budget and ensure that activities within KSA are implement as per the assigned budget.
* Implement and track short and long range sales and marketing plans.
* Communicate with marketing team, regulatory, supply chain, medical & other entities within the business on a regular basis to ensure proper activities related to the execution of KSA plans & to meet KPIs of KSA.
* Minimum 10 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
* 3-5 years of biologics sales experience.High degree of clinical confidence and expertise in Biotechnology.
* Strong Business Acumen in biopharmaceutical products.
* High-level Ecosystem understanding (Market Access, evolving healthcare and competitive landscape).
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.