Job description / Role
Sales Manager - Ophthalmic products
A company in Saudi Arabia is searching for a Sales Manager who is experienced with working with ophthalmic products.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
• Reach product yearly targets in Saudi Arabia.
• Putting in place forecasts with companies (agents) and following up.
• Presenting and approving offers/prices for the private and governmental sectors.
• Prepare and follow up on company contracts (Price, commission, terms of payment, registration matters and choosing varieties) until they are signed.
• Follow up on the availability of the merchandise with the SFDA.
• Prepare and coordinate training for company employees with agent companies.
• Prepare and coordinate medical conferences and participate in them with agent companies.
My client is looking for a candidate who has:
• 10 years experience in Sales.
• Experience with working with ophthalmic products.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
If you think you are a match, then do not hesitate to send your CV now!
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.