Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Achieve sales objectives through effective planning, and established sales goals.
• Support increased pipeline and revenue generation by maximizing sales and Partner representative’s customer/partner.
• Developing and maintaining client relationships with new customers through phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings. as well as identifying new business opportunities with prospective clients.
• Meeting with clients and ensuring their satisfaction by providing focus and efficient/prompt solutions to simple sales administrative issues.
• Build and strengthen the business relationship with customers within existing accounts.
• Ensure that their needs are being met.
• Develop an account management plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
• Hit revenue forecasts by building customer relationships, finding leads, and successfully closing sales deals.
• Coordinating with other departments within a company to ensure that all customer needs are met in a timely manner.
• Maintaining records of customer information and transactions for future reference.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Telecom, Business Management, or any related field.
• Preferably experience within the IT/ Telecommunications Market
• 4+ years of experience in related industries.
• Proficient in both English and Arabic.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
About the Company
Premier Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading Information Technology company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. PT has a workforce consisting of excellent qualified IT professionals who has spread over areas of the Kingdom.
PT also helps organizations stay ahead with the new technologies by offering end-to-end IT outsourcing services, business consultancy, and networking solution services. The clientele list includes a number of prestigious accounts spread over different industries. Our story started two years ago with an ambitious dream to become the leader in Information Technology solution provider in the Kingdom.
Area Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
B2B Sales Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales Manager – Venues – Special Events (MICE)
Director of Sales & Marketing - Hospitality
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
Sales and Marketing Supervisor
MAYKS HR Consulting