Job description / Role
Are you a motivated individual that strives to make a difference? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization in a fast paced, customer focused environment?
Our Riyadh based client is seeking a Sales Manager to manage their B2B who will be primarily responsible for attracting new business.
- You will actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Search for new client leads.
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Responsible to create an easy, effective and smooth customer journey, by leading, coaching and supporting different stakeholders with expertise of B2B concept area
- Identify and build relationships to key decision makers, potential new targets and influencers
- Define and develop the improvement areas within the current B2B operations
- Contribute to the development of effective ways of working and guidelines.
- Set sales targets according to market potential
- Business graduate preferably from a Western university
- Prior experience from a Retail, F&B or HORECA background
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in B2B sales
- Strong communication skills in Arabic and English
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Strong leader and facilitator with proven experience leading diverse competences.
- Strong ability to think strategic and make things happen
- Highly self-motivated and forward-thinking person
- Strong ability to identify development opportunities contributing to innovative and profitable B2B business
- You are a great networker, easily building trustful relationships
- Highly ambitious and personable with a team spirit.
- High attention to detail, the ability to multitask and manage your time effectively
- Confident, outgoing and ambitious
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.