Job description / Role
Sales Representative Aortic KSA
Careers that Change Lives
CARDIAC AND VASCULAR GROUP brings our cardiac and vascular businesses together to take advantage of the full breadth of our talent, technologies, products, services, and solutions to address the needs of customers and patients across the globe.
AORTIC AND PERIPHERAL VASCULAR offers innovative therapies, services, and solutions for vascular abdominal and thoracic aortic disease, peripheral artery disease (PAD), venous disease, and vascular embolization.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
• Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
• Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services.
• Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
• Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
• Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
• Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
• 1 -2 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services
• A Bachelor's Degree Required
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.