Job description / Role
SALES REPRESENTATIVE, CORONARY, KSA
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will achieve unit and revenue goals, develop and overachieve and gain/increase market shares in Riyadh region. You will be responsible to promote, sell and service Medtornic’s products and services.
- Actively looking for initiatives and execution tools that ensure and maximize the growth in therapy penetration.
- Actively monitoring the business and helping the unit to come up with innovative ideas to protect business margins and enMaintain business operations in accordance with corporate policies in respect to pricing, quotes, credit terms, expense reporting and Quality guidelines.
- Follow the best practices guidelines before and after the sales support
• Bachelor or Master degree in pharmacy or bio-engineering
• 2 years experience in sales in Saudi Arabia
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Energetic attitude
• Familiar with distributor accounts
Nice to Haves
• More than 2 years experience
• Good network in Riyadh region
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.