Sales Revenue Planner
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You help execute the revenue management workstream to help us optimize the return on investment on our trade spend activities.
How you will contribute
- Work with customer teams to track progress towards revenue KPIs
- Complete promotional post evaluations in partnership with Finance and Marketing
- Support the Customer Planning Manager by providing regular reporting including volume tracking, trade spend, % promoted, seasonal in flight tracking
- Monitor revenue realization of any cost price increases
- Work with customer teams and Sales Finance to ensure all trade spend in the system is accruing correctly
- Attend customer forecast surgeries to understand customer dynamics and identify opportunities and risks to the plan
- Approve promotional activity in line with guidelines with regular reviews of promotional spend
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Reducing complexity using an analytical, disciplined and collaborative approach
- Synthesizing multiple data points into a holistic position
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Working in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment a distinct advantage
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
More about this role :
- Construct a strong bottom up planning at customer/channel level for category/SKUs in term of volume and spend.
- Work closely with sales fellows to jointly drive optimal plans.
- Develop the planning of NPD launches and activations, track/report progress during launch year/month and close out with a post launch evaluation.
- Do the required due diligence as per the process to ensure right and timely implementation of all sorts of trade plan.
- Implement with excellence activation and launches and ensure all relevant people know what needs to be done, who will do it and by when it should be done.
- Monitor the promotion flyers adherence to the plan and take corrective action where necessary.
- Proactively tackles ad hoc issues and opportunities.
- Conduct category/customer wise analysis for primary data and customer EPOS data to build the understanding among stakeholders for trends, issues, what works and what doesn't & why and propose action plan where necessary.
- Own the understanding of the trade landscape for the categories in play and the competitive environment and share with the stakeholders for better informed decision making.
- Understand the category/customer PnL and what are the reasons behind being on-track/off-track vs. plan
What you need to know about this position:
Senior candidate expert in category management
Job specific requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in FMCG (in trade marketing, category planning or marketing)
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- High level of MS Office skills (Excel, PPT)
- Very good communication and team working skills
Education / Certifications:
- University degree (business / other related field)
Travel requirements: flexible
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Regular
Category Planning & Activation: Sales
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.