Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We're looking for passionate, and driven sales enthusiasts who are in the early years of their careers and want to become sales professionals for one of the world's most valuable brands.
From fresh graduates to those with just a few years' sales experience, the nine-month SAP Academy for Sales program provides you with world-class training and the skills, and experience to help catapult a successful career in leading the digital transformation. This program is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges using cutting edge cloud based products, solutions and services! Upon completion of the program, you will become an Account Executive or Solutions Specialist who will be accountable to:
- Drive software revenue to achieve business goals and sales quota
- Establish territory and/or account strategies leveraging targeted sales plays
- Identify opportunities with existing customers and/or new prospects
- Focus relentlessly on Demand Generation activities
- Lead a virtual account team
- Build relationships and networks internally, with customers, prospects and partners
The program begins with 6 weeks of onboarding at your local SAP office before travelling to the San Francisco, California area, for two 6-week blocks of classroom learning in our world-class training center. Together with colleagues from all over the world you will participate in an experiential learning curriculum that includes presentations, role plays, team competitions, Design Thinking, Gamification, social selling and more. During your on-the-job learning at your local SAP office, you will be mentored by a Senior Account Executive and Academy Graduate colleagues.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of an experienced account team, your tasks during the program will include:
- Contribute to the creation of territory business plans
- Build pipeline through the identification of opportunities and generation of leads (e.g. via social selling, executive prospecting, cold calling, etc.)
- Maintain CRM system and contribute to your account team's forecasting
- Organize and drive customer events
- Take an active role during customer visits (such as demos, strategy whiteboard)
- Coordinate VAT (Virtual Account Team) and other experts within SAP or the SAP ecosystem to establish strategy for the team's territory, prospects and customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or related subject
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken
- Demonstrated leadership and proven record of success in (extra-) curricular activities
- Strong communication skills coupled with an aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and creative
- Strong work ethic that delivers high quality results and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales organization
- Relationship-oriented possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with individuals from different cultures
- Results-oriented problem solving skills and can do/make it happen attitude
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industry trends (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
- Maximum of 3 years' work experience in a sales environment preferably in a technology company or in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industries (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
- Proven record of customer facing sales success and direct quota-carrying experience is strongly preferred
General information: All non-US-citizens need a visa or ESTA travel authorization to enter the US for the training. If you are selected, SAP will assist you in the visa application process. Note: "Generally speaking, a prior arrest, citation, charge, indictment, conviction, or imprisonment for breaking or violating any laws (even if pardoned or expunged) may impact and/or delay an individual's ability to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) and/or secure a U.S. visa."
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Senior Account Executive
SAP Middle East & North Africa
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
Account Executive - Consumer
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Account Manager - Commercial Sector
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|
Account Executive - Private Sector
SAP Middle East & North Africa