Job description / Role
SAP Ariba Consultant Position
Position Title: SAP Ariba Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
About the Client:
A highly recognized international group handling Information Technology & Services located in UAE & KSA.
• Identify, understand and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements in order to propose solutions that can best meet their requirements.
• Prepare and deliver demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
• Before a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
• Lead the effort with RFI and RFP proposals.
• Maintain a high-level knowledge of SAP’s procurement solution suite in the specialization area of responsibility.
• Male, 50 years old and below
• At least 10 years’ experience of Strong Ariba On-Demand/ Cloud Implementation experience
• Ability to Conduct Design Workshops and finalize the design Blueprint for All Ariba Application Areas
• Should have worked on End to End Implementation of all Downstream modules Like Procure to Pay, Guided Buying, Catalogs, Ariba Network
• Should have worked on End to End Implementation of all Upstream Ariba modules such as Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management
• Should have strong experience on Supplier lifecycle & Performance Management and Supplier Risk
• Good understanding of SAP CPI Platform, Supplier Enablement & Supplier Collaboration process
• Good understanding of Ariba Application Management Services and Process
• Ability to design and implement complex Integration of SAP Ariba with Non SAP ERPs
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.