Job description / Role
A leading digital transformation consulting firm is looking to hire a senior SAP Consultant who will be able to:
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems
- Interact with senior management internally and externally
- Lead design, implementation and delivery teams
- Contribute to deal shaping and proposal development
- Identify growth opportunities
- Build, develop and mentor a team of consultants
- Minimum of 8 years' hands-on experience as an SAP Consultant, preferably in multiple modules
- Probably a background as a solutions architect who has experience of delivery and business development
- Good financial acumen and business analysis skills
- Proven success in building, managing and mentoring a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Succession Research provides global clients with powerful data and intelligence on top talent. We set up Succession Research because years of experience in executive search and talent intelligence gathering showed us that many organisations find great difficulty in dealing with gaps in their succession planning and we wanted to offer a systematic and economic way of addressing these problems.
We now partner with some of the world’s biggest companies to give them access to high-performing talent in the external market, allowing them to make informed decisions around how they approach succession planning for their leadership teams and other business critical roles.
Succession Research works with only one client in any industry sector, allowing us to build a wholly collaborative partnership with our clients that is free of any off-limits issues or other conflicts of interest.