Job description / Role
The role would entail facilitating HR transformations through SuccessFactors solutions including design, implementation, testing and support.
Top Tier government organisation that are working towards the Saudi 2030 vision
* Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customisation and support of Successfactors.
* Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
* Provide expert advice on SAP Successfactors functionality, change management and other advisory services
* Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
* Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
Competitive salary package with a great bonus structure
* Bachelor's Degree or above level
* 2 years minimum working within a comparable role
* Proven success in contributing within a team environment
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.