Job description / Role
My client an international Project Management Consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Scheduler/ Planning Engineer for a large hospital project in Saudi Arabia.
We are inviting suitably qualified candidates who fulfill the following criteria to apply:
- Bachelors in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management from a reputable university.
- Member for a globally recognise professional institution, preferably chartered.
- 8 years professional experience in similar type building projects.
- Should have completed at least one hospital project preferably more.
- Previous experience in scheduling, Planning, cost control & planning procedures.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.