Job description / Role
A School Landscaping Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of outdoor spaces within educational facilities. This role is crucial in creating and maintaining aesthetically pleasing, functional, and sustainable urban environments for students, faculty members and visitors.
Our client is a distinguished leader in real estate and property development in Saudi Arabia, known for their innovative vision and diverse portfolio spanning residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects. They prioritize quality and sustainability, setting industry standards with cutting-edge designs and eco-friendly practices.
• Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture, horticulture, or a related field.
• Proven experience managing large-scale landscape projects.
• Knowledge of plant care, irrigation systems, and landscape design.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage budgets and work within a team.
This is an opportunity to deliver for a leading project in KSA and grow within the field of Property & Construction. The candidate will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing large development projects, while enjoying a competitive compensation package.
• The successful candidate for this position will be an experienced landscape manager with a proven track record in delivering and overseeing educational projects.
• They will possess strong leadership skills, a deep understanding of horticulture, and a keen eye for design, ensuring the aesthetic and functional excellence of outdoor spaces.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment