Job description / Role
• Diary management - Full control and maintenance of diaries, making appointments and arrangements for all meetings
with clients and colleagues.
• Email management.
• Organisation of viewings.
• Deal with clients visiting the office in a polite, helpful and confident manner.
• Full and accurate minute taking at Office Meetings.
• Typing of all correspondence: emails, reports, letters, minutes, schedules, forms, tender documents etc.
• Prepare reports, agendas and papers for meetings.
• Preparing presentations using PowerPoint.
• Pitching documents – assist in drafting and collating pitching material.
• Ensuring all paper and electronic filing is carried out on a regular basis to maintain an up to date filing system.
• Coordinating all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Office meetings – weekly & monthly agendas.
• Corporate travel arrangements & booking, including corresponding Visas
• Maintain/update database contacts register and excel master file.
• Prepare exact target e-marketing emails.
• Ensure all documents have a file path for reference.
• Arrange and execute fax transmissions and arrange special post/courier services.
• Handle computer/database (KF Database, Contacts Register / ICON and RPS).
• Maintain correct contact information on People Search for the department.
• Monitor team travel expenditure, monthly.
• Responsible for ensuring files adhere to audit regulations.
• Organise business generation events/functions.
• 3 years+ experience in a similar secretarial role
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
• Mature candidate with an ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to communicate with others in a professional and helpful manner both face to face and on the telephone
• Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Dedicated and loyal
• Diligent and efficient
• Well presented
About the Company
At Knight Frank we build long-term relationships, which allow us to provide personalised, clear and considered advice on all areas of property in all key markets. We believe personal interaction is a crucial part of ensuring every client is matched to the property that suits their needs best – be it commercial or residential.Operating in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a worldwide service that’s locally expert and globally connected. We believe that inspired teams naturally provide excellent and dedicated client service. Therefore, we’ve created a workplace where opinions are respected, where everyone is invited to contribute to the success of our business and where they’re rewarded for excellence. The result is that our people are more motivated, ensuring your experience with us is the best that it can be.
Knight Frank established a permanent presence in the Middle East in 2008 with an office in the Kingdom of Bahrain. With a growing team of experienced professionals operating across the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, we provide a full range of property transactional, management and advisory services to the entire region, executed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||14 Oct|