Job description / Role
Saudi Aramco is seeking an experienced professional Personal Assistant / Secretary.
Whilst we are unable to offer relocation assistance for spouses, partners or other family members, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy are essential.
Provides routine secretarial and clerical support to a Department Head.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complex diary/calendar management.
- Organizing travel itineraries, visa applications and handling expenses.
- Meeting facilitation including minute taking and composing agendas.
- Performing highly confidential administrative duties.
- Composition, editing and review of confidential correspondence.
- Compilation of statistical information, reports and presentations.
- Office manager and other secretarial duties as required.
You will require a minimum of five (5) years solid and continuous experience as a professional Personal Assistant or Secretary, providing outstanding high level support.
You will be highly adaptable and possess excellent typing skills (at a minimum of 50 wpm).
Shorthand desirable but not essential.
You will combine excellent written and oral English with attention to detail, initiative and the ability to thrive under pressure.
In addition you will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications (such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
About the Company
We’re a leading producer of the energy and chemicals that drive global commerce and enhance the daily lives of people around the globe by continuing delivering an uninterrupted supply of energy to the world.
Our resilience and agility has built one of the world’s largest integrated energy and chemicals companies. And we are part of the global effort toward building a low carbon economy.
ManpowerGroup Middle East
The Eight Estate