Job description / Role
• Checking, processing and numbering of documents (including Design documents and its revisions) and ensuring that they comply with specified format and standards.
• Issue all external correspondence to external parties through database.
• Issue and distribute controlled correspondence, document copies and records of latest revisions to relevant internal and/or external parties, as applicable, in a timely manner.
• Maintain project controlled documents’ registers as directed by the line manager (Management Plans, transmittals, Controlled Documents Revisions Register, etc.)
• Upload all project Documentation into the project database in a timely manner.
• Assist in the document review, approval and verification superseding process.
• Make recommendations on process improvements and functionality of document delivery associated workflows.
• Generating reports of document status.
• Supersede and dispose out-of-date documents in both electronic and hard copy forms in a clearly marked ‘superseded’ directory or storage folders.
• Maintain all the contractual documentations in both project and client database
Requirements as following:
• Position for Females only available in Riyadh city
• Advanced level in Microsoft office especially in Excel and Reporting
• Proactive and willing to work under pressure and following many reports for different clients
• Any nationality
• Previous experience is required minimum one year
About the Company
A leading construction company in Saudi Arabia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Enterprises Exports
Document Controller (Saudi National)
Swisslinx Middle East
Document Controller for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE