Job description / Role
The Secretary provides secretarial and clerical services and keeps an office running smoothly. The jobholder performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
The Main Responsibilities are:
• Organize the schedule of assigned managers, as needed
• Handle the assigned managers’ business trips and logistics, including transportation, accommodation and schedule, in coordination with the Travel & Logistics Officer, as needed
• Book rooms and conference facilities as per the assigned managers’ requests Conduct departmental control activities, such as organizing, numbering, labeling and archiving both external and internal documents
• Undertake basic document related work, such as printing, binding, formatting etc. and liaise with Printing & Archiving Officers, as needed
• Arrange meetings, take minutes and keep notes for the assigned managers, as needed
• Deal with phones and email enquiries on behalf of assigned managers, as needed
• Prepare internal circulars and correspondence with internal and external parties, as instructed by the assigned managers
• Undertake general data entry activities, as needed
• Implement corporate policies and procedures
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• The candidate must be a Saudi National
• Minimum of two years of experience
• High knowledge of IT & Microsoft skills including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
• Minimum of two years college degree
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).