Job description / Role
Are you always alerted, Passionate about details, dealing with details, and able to handle any situation that comes in your way
Then join us to lead a team to create unforgettable experiences for our associates & guests.
What is in it for you:
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Ensure the safety of Guests, Team Members and Hotel property through a professional and efficient daily operation.
• Insure the confidentiality of safety and security information.
• The service must be sincere, warm and with enthusiastic ensuring that all guests have quality security and safety systems available to them
• Sets an example regarding punctuality, appearance, courtesy, performance, attitude, leadership, guest relationship, observance of the house rules, loyalty to Management and inter-department cooperation
• Accept and promote feedback with the team and anticipate the team & guest’s needs.
• Being entrepreneurial and thinking beyond the boundaries.
• Develop fire, emergency & evacuation guidelines, train team members on the guidelines and take ownership for regular fire drills
• Show full cooperation and respect both within the team and other departments
• Handles complaints effectively and ensure issues are followed up with both internal and external guests
Your experience and skills include:
• High education is required
• Excellent Communication Skills Written and Verbal
• Able to follow complex instructions & manage Multiple Tasks
• Interpersonal skills
• Must have the Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
• Proven experience as security officer or guard
• Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
• Familiarity with report writing
• Excellent surveillance and observation skills
• Trained in First Aid/CRP
• Individual is high energy individual with a positive attitude is a must.
• Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
• Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing management and market requirement.
Your team and working environment:
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience.Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.