Job description / Role
NTS Group are exclusively working alongside a leading media company in Saudi to recruit a Segment (Digital) Marketing Manager for the offices in Riyadh. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, the Segment (Digital) Marketing Manager will drive the execution of all marketing activities for both business units across the company regionally.
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of Digital Marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention across the MENA region.
- Drives revenue and growth through acquisition, on-boarding, engagement, retention and loyalty programs.
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of all paid media spending to: drive awareness and demand and to acquire & retain subscribers / users (Awareness, DR, Programmatic, Content, etc.).
- Lead the digital CRM efforts leveraging data & insights to improve performance, identify critical consumer segments, optimize all direct touch points, develop life-cycle marketing strategies, build programs and that maximize engagement, loyalty and paid subscribers
- Ensure the continued growth, reach and relevance of social channels, and guide the development of content & cross-functional strategies to elevate & extend with key consumer segments, influencers, artists & media.
- Work closely with the digital product and engineering teams on features and functionality that will impact acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Continuously optimize timing, frequency, cadence and messaging at a consumer and priority segment level to deliver strong channel performance and business results.
- Drive campaign effectiveness based on ROI on acquisition and LTV of subscribers.
- Own the metrics reporting and distribution of results to the marketing, product, sales and executive leadership teams.
Candidate Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Analytical, entrepreneurial and results-focused with experience in managing all areas of online marketing: paid, social, direct channels (Email, SMS, Push) search engine marketing (SEM and SEO), partnerships and affiliate marketing.
- Experience in data-driven consumer marketing, acquisition, engagement and retention strategy with a leading consumer-facing brand, subscription-based service, or strategic digital marketing / growth marketing and communications agency
- Entertainment and/or digital media experience a plus, as is working in multiple regions across the GCC
- Deep expertise in digital marketing, direct marketing, CRM, social media, customer engagement strategy, SEO, In-App/Push and database marketing
- Demonstrated ability to drive digital subscription revenue and ecommerce via direct and organic.
- Proven track-record in media strategy, planning, buying and optimization.
- Successful development & oversight of loyalty and community-marketing programs.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.