Job description / Role
To oversee the implementation of the correct accounting standards, in order to maintain proper books of accounts and support management decisions. to control the accounts payable to ensure correct records of vendors accounts.
Holding company that looks and acts globally, seeking investment opportunities across the commercial, industrial, manufacturing, and real estate sectors, in the UAE, KSA, and the UK
Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions including:
- Family office payments processing and monitoring.
- HR related transaction processing (at finance side).
- Prepare and run twice a month employee off cycles requests then posting in SAP.
- Recording, classifying, and summarizing daily financial transactions in SAP
- Assets transactions booking and monitoring
- Daily payment process initiation and monitoring. Daily other stakeholders follow up for pending MM transactions (PR, PO, GRN or SES) to ensure systematic processing and in time vendors or service providers payment. Highlight any bottleneck or issue identified for clearance in timely manner.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and circulate daily bank position.
- Documents daily scanning and archiving in SAP.
- Review monthly payroll file prepared by HR and highlight corrections before positing in SAP and payment processing.
- Month enc losing activities processing including recurring entries run, monthly depreciation run, review manual clearing account and review vendors accounts clearing for monthly closing.
- Prepare monthly detailed justification for all accounts as per company' template.
- Close / Open MM and Finance period in SAP. Update currencies exchange rate in SAP.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for OHNM Jeddah branch and Al Sahb.
- Preparation of monthly actual versus budget variance report along with detailed explanation for OHNM Jeddah branch and Al Sahb.
- Oversee cost sheet project wise (like land development or others) and highlight deviation from budgeted figures month wise.
- Follow up yearly valuation services and book identified impairment, if any.
- Be associated to yearly ZAKAT process for Alsahb and OHNM branch.
- Ensuring appropriate continuous financial control in compliance with VAT regulation.
- Prepare periodically VAT filling documents and coordinate the same with service provider before submission.
- Advising on the improvement of SAP functionalities including the internal control framework. Add inputs during new SAP functionality design and then test this new functionality before transfer to production.
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual audit activities.
- Highlight continuously any ref flags (list to be agreed with Finance Manager) for detailed investigation, if any.
- Carries out any other tasks related to the field of his work.
- Competitive package and opportunity to grow in the company.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- CPA is preferable.
- Five or more years of overall experience including 3 years on Senior Accountant position.
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.