Job description / Role
• Receive and verify the vendor invoices
• Find Discrepancy and solved the dispute between both parties
• Coordinate with various Departments to obtain necessary approval on the invoices
• Post supplier invoices in Company Accounting Software after obtaining necessary approval and proper supporting documents
• Prepare supplier reconciliation on monthly basis.
• Arranging the necessary documents to process the payment once instructed by management
• Coordinate with Head Office
• Prepare Cost summery report for JV's Vessel and share copies of invoices
• Monthly Consolidated AP Aging Preparation & Verification
• Verify and post Petty cash Entries
• Filing VAT and WHT Return on monthly basis.
• Managing all correspondences with the local authorities
• Preparing Revenue Invoices for Saudi Aramco
• Following up with the clients for the collection on regular basis.
• Preparing necessary Audit schedules & assisting Head Office in completing the statutory Audit.
• Other duties assigned by Head Office
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
• Minimum 3-5 years of diversified experience.
• 2 years in increasingly responsible supervisory positions.
• Reporting experience.
• Preferred Marine industry and Big 4 accounting experience.
About the Company
Zakher Marine International provides services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industries and Offshore Marine Construction Companies and is clearly focused on client satisfaction and retention.
The Company was established in Abu Dhabi in 1984 where the Head Office remains, a branch office was established in Alexandria, Egypt in 2000.
In the past ten years the ZMI has achieved remarkable growth, built new vessel’s to meet the high standards and requirements of local and international clients. ZMI currently operate over 50 offshore support vessels.
The Management of Zakher Marine is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for our employees and client personnel based on board our vessels. Our aim is to sustain safe, environmentally friendly operating practices that comply with applicable national and international codes and regulations, relevant standards, guidelines and client requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Chief Accountant (Arabic Speaker)
UG Inc Executive Search
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Dubai Parks and Resorts