Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
SAP ByD Platform:
• Check the data in-put & approve of all the goods received.
• Check the data in-put & approve the travel expenses report.
• Passing necessary / required journal entries in sap.
• Creation of new fixed assets and charging monthly depreciation.
• Allocating the incurred WIP to the concern project’s cost and generating monthly revenue based on the instruction obtained from BU heads /AM.
• Maintaining the general ledger by performing reconciliation of sub ledger and main ledger.
Preparation of Reports:
• Validating the VAT return of KSA / UAE prepared and co-ordinate with 3rd party consultancy for the on time e-filing.
• Prepare BU wise monthly P&L and segment PL for diva reporting.
• Monthly reporting in diva portal with the coordination of accountant.
• Prepare and maintain record for various prepaid expenses / insurance and other employee accruals.
• Maintaining the re-imbursement claims and preparing claim data with invoices.
• Follow-up with BU heads towards the un-closed purchase order.
Other liaising work
• Co-ordinate with AM for the finalization of monthly and year account closing.
• Coordinate with external auditor and provide the required data / schedules during their field visit.
• Prepare and provide required reports and supporting documents for the ZATCA queries.
• Preparing required report for the tax audit of Kuwait / Oman / UAE & KSA.
• Coordinate with the AM / CFO for the preparation of various management / tax reports.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
|Saudi Arabia||3 Nov|
SGE Power FZE
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|