Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity for Senior Advisor - SAP in a large Utilities Company based in Saudi Arabia.
* Analyse and improve current business systems and processes including operations, interviews, surveys and general industry research.
* Enhancement of current operating model through application of best practices for supply chain organizations success.
* Identify new system opportunities, blueprint preparation and implement solutions
* Outline and simulate new business procedures for project process improvements
* Conduct end user training for new solutions
* Support and help in decision-making activities, suggest the suitable next steps and their impact as per global benchmark
* Application of the most efficient techniques and strategy to optimize cost and minimize the cycle of material, material-prequalification and contracting process
* Master's/MBA degree in business administration or IT related field from a recognized university
* Minimum 15 years' experience in supply chain environment
* 10+ years' experience in large companies, preferably utilities
* Strong knowledge and expert in SAP Ariba
* Must have 6 years full cycle experience in Supply Chain management implementation
* Hands on experience with ERP programs (SAP MM & SAP Ariba) and certified is preferable
* Excellent computer skills; specifically, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience in business analysis/development, process optimization and innovation
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.