Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Senior Airport Engineer
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Senior Airport Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Airport Engineer This position manages the entire scope of airport development projects, including financing, planning, design, and construction. This position also works directly with local officials, Federal Aviation Administration, and other state, local and federal agencies on sensitive and complex issues with broad authority to establish project parameters.
• Preparing sketches and drawings of airport facilities such as runways and terminals, based on blueprints provided by architects or engineers
• Conducting environmental impact studies to determine the effect of proposed construction projects on natural habitats or human populations
• Performing inspections of airport facilities to make sure they comply with federal standards for safety and security
• Meeting with airlines and other stakeholders to discuss issues that may impact airport operations
• Conducting environmental impact assessments to determine the potential impact of construction projects on the environment
• Coordinating with construction crews to ensure that building projects are completed on schedule and within budget requirements
• Maintaining and updating records of construction costs, equipment purchases, and other financial data related to airport projects
• Conducting site surveys to determine project requirements and designing layouts for new construction projects
• Planning, designing, and overseeing construction projects to ensure that they meet state and federal guidelines for safety, efficiency, and environmental impact
• Candidate must have graduated, or will be graduating by May 2023, from an ABET accredited college or university with a 4-year degree (or Master's or PH.D.) in civil engineering or a related engineering field, OR, possess a PE (Registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of Wisconsin), OR, possess an EIT (Engineer-In-Training) license.
• Have at least 4 years of professional transportation engineering project experience in the construction or design phases. • Experience may include participating as a team member or leading transportation projects in design/construction, providing fieldwork guidance, providing technical consultation, tracking and reporting project progress, etc
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|