This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
Our Client is one KSA’s large business conglomerate that operates throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are renowned for their business portfolio which encompasses Automotive, FMCG, Logistics, Retail and Leisure and other division of businesses. The Group has been recognized as a successful and dynamic organization with a professional and multicultural workforce with the goal of promoting the group to be a leading business group in the Middle East.
They are looking to recruit a technically qualified SENIOR AUTOLINE CONSULTANT, with hands-on expertise in Autoline / Kerridge applications focusing on implementation and project management.
• Fully functional in all modules of the Autoline/Kerridge system.
• Consultation on the ADP Autoline system.
• Data & tables structures in the Autoline/Kerridge system
• Information flows corresponding to key business processes in the automotive division.
• Working closely with programmers to enhance the Autoline system.
• Follow up with customers to isolate any issues to their Autoline system.
• Train customers/users on the Autoline system.
• Do offer high level support to our existing customers.
• Creation of companies and mappings in the Autoline System.
• Liaise with customers if any further requirements in the Autoline System.
• Working experience in hardware aspects pertaining to the implementation of the Autoline System.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in ADP Autoline / Kerridge.
• In depth knowledge in implementation and project management.
• A Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
• Preference will be extended to Western educated candidate.
• Able to effectively communicate with a range Executives, Business Managers, and IT team members.
• Excellent planning and project management skills.
• Ability to comprehend problems and analyse needs, and explain complex scenarios with simplicity.
• Demonstrates an excellent leadership, time management, organizational and reporting skills.
• Superior Level Communication, Analytical and Management skills.
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships Fleet management and car rental companies Commercial vehicle importers and distributors Motor vehicle importers and distributors General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts Heavy Equipment importers and distributors Bus transport companies Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!